As a Senior Software Engineer you bring your team to the highest level and build modern e-commerce/web applications for our international clients. We need your help to make our customers smile! Being an international IT company and tech startup, Sosaro offers excellent career opportunities.
As a mentor to your colleagues, you
As a software engineer, you
- Find joy in growing the skills & talents of the team, but if necessary you do not hesitate to make decisions.
- Monitor and participate in the implementation of forms of customer consultation and external & internal cooperation.
- Act as the customer point of contact for the project team.
- Are responsible for the quality of development, programming and implementation of software.
- Have at least two years of intensive Python development experience.
- Have knowledge and experience with a number of common Python-related frameworks and tools, such as NumPy, TensorFlow and Pandas, or Flask / Django with SqlAlchemy.
- You know how to design applications; i.e. you decompose application functions into single components, into classes, and when needed into API’s.
- Contribute to the development of company products and projects based on the Agile Scrum framework.
- Prepare references for users by (assisting in) writing operating instructions.
- Maintain historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Making customers smile gives you great satisfaction
- You have a S2 degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical master.
- You have more than 5 years programming experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Bahasa Indonesia fluently. Speaking Dutch would be a big bonus!
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fast learner, detail oriented and must be able to work under a tight timeliness.
- Positive working attitude, willing to initiate, and shows discipline.
- Excellent communication skills and self-managed.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
Compensation and benefits
- Strong Knowledge on OOP.
- Strong Knowledge on web programming concept (client-server, HTTP methods, session, cookie).
- Strong Knowledge on web programming concept (client-server, HTTP methods, session, cookie)
- Good Knowledge on HTML, CSS, Bootstrap & React or explicit eagerness to learn.
- Comfortable with database and SQL language.
- Having freelance experience is a plus.
- Familiar with Linux is a plus.
- Familiar with subversion/git is a plus.
- Good salary.
- A professional & international working environment.
- Lots of room for training.
- Lots of room for creativity.
- Great company events and team building sessions.
In a world where fundamental change is a constant factor, it's our mission to help organizations with innovative, digital transformations. Working at Sosaro means being part of a creative, IT company with a tailored framework of open source technologies and a custom built communication platform for international collaboration and communication.
Interested or want to know more?
Apply now and send your separate CV with motivation letter
to Winda Simanjuntak (HRM).
More general information: www.sosaro.com
. More information on technology architecture: Sosaro technology
We look forward to meet you!