As a Python Software Developer you'll build modern e-commerce/web
applications for our international clients. We need your help to
make our customers smile! Being an international IT company and tech
startup, Sosaro offers excellent career opportunities.
You have at least two years of Python development experience.
- You are familiar with test frameworks (like PyTest).
- You have at least three years of Linux experience.
You know how to design applications; i.e. you decompose
application functions into single components, into classes when
needed and into API’s.
Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
Maintains historical records by documenting program development
- Making customers smile gives you great satisfaction
D3/S1 Computer science with a more then 5 years experience
Ability to speak and write in English and Bahasa Indonesia
fluently. Speaking Dutch would be a big bonus!
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Fast learner, detail oriented and must be able to work under a
Positive working attitude, willing to initiate, and discipline
- Excellent communication skills and self-managed
- Willingness to travel internationally (The Netherlands)
Compensation and benefits
- Strong Knowledge on OOP
- Knowledge and experience on Python
Strong Knowledge on web programming concept (client-server, HTTP
methods, session, cookie)
Good Knowledge on HTML, CSS, Bootstrap & React or explicit
eagerness to learn
- Comfortable with database and SQL language
- Having freelance experience is a plus
- Familiar with Linux is a plus
- Familiar with subversion/git is a plus
- Good salary
- A professional & international working environment
- Lots of room for training
- Lots of room for creativity
Great company events and team building sessions (sometimes even
on working days..)
In a world where fundamental change is a constant factor, it's our
mission to help organizations with innovative, digital
transformations. Our deeply thought-out selection of open source
applications enables the delivery of secure and robust solutions as
well as cost-effective projects. Working at Sosaro means being part
of a creative, IT company with a tailored framework of open source
technologies and our own communication platform for international
collaboration. Our philosophy is that all engineers must be able to
work “full stack” so we are more then happy to assist you getting
there (if you are not already). We will also help you to master
“Agile Scrum” if that is not the case yet.
Interested or want to know more?
Apply now and send your CV with motivation letter to Winda
Simanjuntak (HRM). More general information:
. More information on technology architecture:
We look forward to meet you!